cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Maddi_Sousa
New User

Electronic tickets for Tom Odell not available!

So I bought these two electronic tickets for a Tom Odell concert in Boston way back in October. It said the tickets would be ready by April 24, 7pm (which is the time the concert starts), so I figured they would be here well before then. However, it's just over a week until the concert, and I don't have them or have any way of finding out why. Is there anything I can do? I live in Vermont so I don't want to drive all the way there to find out I can't even get into the concert I paid for. 

2 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Electronic tickets for Tom Odell not available!

Hey @Maddi_Sousa! There is no need to worry! You are always covered under our FanProtect Guarantee and we do guarantee delivery before the event! If there is an issue with your delivery we will find you comparable replacements or your money back! In some cases, the primary wont release the tickets until 24-48 hours prior to the event which is why you would have such a late delivery date. I will send you a private message so we can double check and review your order! 

ticketmvp
Jockey

Re: Electronic tickets for Tom Odell not available!

@Maddi_Sousa Brighton Music Hall has a delivery delay for all events of 24 hours before the event. I have yet to see an event here that doesn't have this delivery delay in place. That means Ticketmaster will not release the tickets until exactly 24 hours before the event. After this delay is released, the seller will be able to deliver the tickets to you. No need to worry. This is a venue that always does this.