cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team Mascot

Elton John detriot

I purchased tickets in October 2019... just today rescheduled for feb 9, 2022.  We need to demand refunds . It's almost two years they will have our money. How does stub hub think we can sell our tickets soon for a concert in 2022

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Elton John detriot

So sorry for the delay and for the postponements! We can certainly understand that long postponements can be frustrating and we certainly appreciate you reaching out to go over the details with us. Because the tickets that were purchased for the original date are still valid, we're not able to simply cancel the order. We do expect that when people start attending events again for their new dates that there will be high demand for most concerts. Especially big-name shows like Elton John. We do apologize that there is such an extended timeframe on this particular show, but if you don't plan to attend we'd ask that you list the tickets or hang onto them and enjoy the show when the scheduled date arrives. If you have any order specific questions, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to me or any of the other moderators.  

Team Mascot

Re: Elton John detriot

I would like for sub hub to return my money and you re -sell them since you think it's so easy to wait two years and shell out $700. You made the profit on commission you reap in reward now except the risk as a business do the honorable thing to your loyal customers. Those that want to wait, that's great, those who want a refund give the refund. This is a two year waiting period. Not right and stub hub is still selling tickets not knowing if events will take place in 2020, spring 2021.