cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Email from Key Account Manager for "better price"

I received an email from a stubhub"key account manager" with a link to get "better" price for VIP package.   Was told if link does not work to provide info over the phone- does not seem legit--- does Stub Hub do this???

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Email from Key Account Manager for "better price"

Hey @PattyEsq! This is a team who monitors potential purchases and helps by sending you new deals that show up on site.This is completely legitimate as long as its coming from an email with the domain "@stubhub.com".

Highlighted
New User

I have received and an email from a "Key Account Manager" offering a discount code and giving a telephone number which brings up a different company when i googled it.

The email came from @stubhub.com address

You can assure me that this is legitimate?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Of course, @delboy256.  These agents use direct lines so their numbers will differ from our main Customer Service line.

Highlighted
Waterboy

I got an Email from a Key Account Manager offering me discount codes

I received an email from Key Account Manager: Emran Amin saying that he had tried to contact me and because I didn't complete a purchase he wanted to offer his assistance. He proceeded to offer me a discount code. I would like to know if this is a real StubHub email and if the discount code is valid.

Highlighted

Re: I got an Email from a Key Account Manager offering me discount codes

Hello, @dr3w_m.

Sorry for the concerns. We do have a team that handles outbound sales calls, and they follow up on potential purchases from our site. As long as the email you received is from an "@stubhub.com" domain, it is completely legitimate. If you would like to private message me, to confirm the specific email you received is from that team, I'd be happy to take a look!