cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessmd010
New User

Event Changed - Credit Account

We planned a couples trip to Nashville, TN the weekend of Febrary 25, 2021 and pruchased two (2) StubHub tickets to see comedian Jo Koy at the Ryman Theatre on 2/26/21 @ 8pm but now the show dates have been rescheduled to June 23, 2021 and we will not be able to attend because we will be in NC not TN. This is the 3rd event/concert I've had canceled or reshecuduled in the last year (one of them StubHub credited our account which was great and we used part of that credit to purchase these new tickets). We want a refund or this to be credited to our StubHub and/or PayPal account to purchase tickets to something later in the year we can attend but I can't find any way to do that or any customer service help. The only option provided is to try to resell our tickets, which is ridculous, but of course I listed them just to try but no luck and we want StubHub to make this right. Any advice? Anyone know who to contact for help? Thanks so much! 

-Jessica Dowell Gajewski

1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Event Changed - Credit Account

Hi Jess

According to Stubhub policies if an event is rescheduled your tickets are good for the new date.  If you want to sell the ticekts because you cant go you can reach out to one of the moderators by dm - AllyD, NikkiM, KattW or Paul - and they can waive some/all of the selling fee.  if the vent ends up being cancelled they you are entitled to a refund as the event was to take place in Tennesse which is one of the 14 states that requires a cash refund.