cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meatballmama
Rookie

Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits

I purchased NFL playoff tickets using a stubhub credit from a different cancelled event.  The credit didn't cover the full cost of the tickets so I had to put a small portion on my credit card.  The playoff game will not happen at our home stadium so we will be receiving a refund to "our original payment method within 10 days".  I just want to make sure that we will be refunded the full amount (stubhub credit and credit card) since the receipt only shows the $50 total on our credit card.  Thank you in advance.  

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Event cancelled - tickets purchased using credits

That is a great question. The refund will go back to the funding source used to make the purchase. So if you used a credit and partial payment, you'll receive that credit back to your account and a refund on the payment that was made. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here