cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TommyV
Rookie

Event removed and I was never notified

Brett Young, Little Rock, AR 3/26/20 - It looks like the event was completely removed from the website and never notified me of the cancellation. You're probably going to tell me to look for an email in a couple of days but why would Stubhub completely remove the concert with no notification - tickets were purchased as a guest

4 REPLIES 4
JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Event removed and I was never notified

Hey @TommyV. Apologies for any frustrations! Our Events Team is constantly monitoring for event changes made by primary vendors and will update (by email) all buyers and sellers affected when an event is canceled, rescheduled, or postponed. For this event, I am currently showing it is in an inactive status and our Team will make a determination based on what the primary vendor is doing for their direct buyers. Once more details have been obtained we will be sure to send out and email. Please watch out for that and truly sorry again for the frustrations here, If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to send me a private message at any time.  

TommyV
Rookie

Thanks Jake - I will keep an eye out 

DigiGirlFL
Coach

My event must be inactive too then as NO tickets are available whatsoever.
New Orleans Smoothie King Center, 4/11 for Pelicans Basketball?
Melpik
Legend

On March 12 the NBA announced that they are suspending the season at least 30 days. They have not announced when they will start up again and how they will handle the missed games. As your event falls within this time period it has been removed or moved to an inactive event