cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiett12
Rookie

Exchange tix SD@ATL rainout 7/21, email said I can, Stubhub says I can't

Stubhub emailed me saying I can exchange my ATL Braves tix from the rainout on 7/21 for a future game and directed me to a link to the MLB/Braves website.

The MLB/Braves website said tix bought on Stubhub must be exchanged on Stubhub.

And Stubhub says they don't exchange tix.

So now what do I do?

If you don't resolve this Stubhub, I am never using your service again and telling everyone I know to never use your service.

5 REPLIES 5
hiett12
Rookie

Re: Exchange tix SD@ATL rainout 7/21, email said I can, Stubhub says I can't

From the Braves website:

"All guests who purchased their tickets through StubHub or any other 3rd party website must contact their original point-of-purchase to understand their exchange options. Any ticket inquiries regarding 3rd party purchases must be made directly with the 3rd party website that the guest purchased from, and not through the Atlanta Braves."

Sbr420a
Stagehand

I'm having the same issue. Email says exchange for tickets at a later date. No where to find how to exchange. Kids are very disappointed.
hiett12
Rookie

I called the Braves office directly and they took care of me. I'm never using Stubhub again and telling everyone I know to never use them.

404-577-9100 ext 3

Sbr420a
Stagehand

Any advice on what to say or who to talk to? I usually use vivid seats and will continue to use them from here on out, never have I ever had a issue with them. I will never touch stubhub again.
cjmasch
New User

I called the Braves twice and they said they couldn't do anything.