cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xenosaga01
Rookie

Expected Delivery Date came and went, still no tickets

I purchased tickets for Aftershock Festival in Sacramento for October 10th back in June. The expected UPS delivery date was September 14th. Still no tickets and no shipping notification and the Concert is two weeks away. I am concerned because I have seen posts of people saying they still didn’t get tickets by the day of their event….
4 REPLIES 4
Mashburn82
Rookie

Re: Expected Delivery Date came and went, still no tickets

That is because AfterShock made it a wristband. and the seller was to have mailed it to you by Sep. 30th. 

I am in the exact shoes you are. But I live in Georgia and just had to cancel my flight. and I am now requesting a refund because no way I am going to purchase new flight tickets at the last minute, those tickets would cost me a fortune. ( who knows when it will get here). 

They now have a thing on this website that says Oct 5th. However I was told that last month if I wanted to try to resell the tickets, that I would have to pay a refund and huge fees if it was mailed out after the 30th and the person declined. So I decided to book the flight then and attend. Yet here I am now being the buyer who has not received it by the 30th. 

I have called stubhub and I am on wait. and obviously no one is responding on here. I see you asked this on Monday and have not got a reply. 

Mashburn82
Rookie

They answered their phone and refunded me. The seller cancelled a ton of tickets, except for mine. and the seller used to have mine as I would get the tickets by email and then changed later to wristbands. Which is one of the reason I purchased, because I would not want wristbands shipped to me with me being in Georgia and the event in California. 

I will continue to use stubhub. however I will not purchase events that have wristbands due to things like this. Stubhub needs to rewrite their website saying when the absolute last day to be shipped, and I also think the seller should have to pay for pain and suffering. Because for my situation of cancelling flight and hotel at the last minute I cannot get a refund, which is over $3,000. 

Markb2crazy
Waterboy

I am having the same issue right now with a parking pass.  And there is no where on StubbHub to contact them or submit a complaint.  This stinks!  What number have you been calling? 

Bgrace7788
Team Mascot

Yes what number are you calling!? I need to know cause I’m of course in the same boat, just like almost everybody that deals with stub hub it looks like.