cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mvanbuskirk
New User

FanProtect guarantee is a fraudulent claim

Purchased tickets to go see Blake Shelton back in March. In August, Shelton went public and said “I have no idea at this point when that’s gonna be. Hopefully as soon as they say we can go tour again, we’ll be one of the first tours back out there. But I wanna be clear, it won’t be the Friends and Heroes Tour,”. To be clear, I purchased tickets to the Friends and Heroes Tour; which is clearly cancelled, and StubHub refuses to refund my money because they show the event as “postponed, not cancelled”. Very shady business dealings.
1 REPLY 1
Paul

Re: FanProtect guarantee is a fraudulent claim

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your feedback on our policies. While I certainly can understand that the name of any given event can change, we do have to abide by the decision of the performer/promoter when it comes to how the tickets are handled. We don't have control over those decisions, which is why we can't guarantee the lineup of any given event. That said if the promoter is still validating tickets to the newly scheduled event then we have to stand by that. Our events team will continue to monitor all events and if the decision changes or the status of the event changes, we'll update all affected buyers at that time. Our apologies for any inconvenience.