cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Fast Lane Pass - 6/1/19 - Dead and Company - Shoreline Amphitheatre - Mountain View, CA

Hello,

Yesterday, I purchased 4 tickets (Order #542418128) to Dead and Company at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA on 6/1/19. However, upon receiving the tickets, they showed "NOT A TICKET", and were just AAA "Fast Lane Access" passes. In the description of the item, the section was shown as GA, with seat numbers 21923, 21924, 21925, 21926. There was nothing displayed to suggest that this was not a ticket to the concert. I immediately called StubHub customer service to ask why the ticket showed "NOT A TICKET", and was told by the customer service representative that it was in fact a valid ticket to the event. When I questioned it further, the representative went to speak to her supervisor and left me on a long hold. Upon her return, she confirmed my fear that these were not valid tickets.

I would like a full refund for the order because these passes were sold under your ticket marketplace with no disclaimer that they did not include a concert ticket. This is unacceptable and a dishonest business practice. If even your phone representatives are confused by it, what does that say about how you treat the consumer?

Thank you,

Tyler

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fast Lane Pass - 6/1/19 - Dead and Company - Shoreline Amphitheatre - Mountain View, CA

Hi @tw375,

I am truly sorry for the negative experience with your order! Because FastLane passes are unique (to mostly amphitheater venues) and simply allow the pass holder to bypass the security line and get straight to the front and enter the event first, we indicate this below our map on the event and listing pages (examples below). These map views show on both mobile devices/our app along with our full site since we know this is vital information for a fan to know before purchase. 

Event page:

Listing page: 

I'm sending you a private message so I can review your purchase session and determine if you had not been shown this disclosure, so please click the envelope icon at the top of the page to view and respond to my message. Thank you!

New User

Re: Fast Lane Pass - 6/1/19 - Dead and Company - Shoreline Amphitheatre - Mountain View, CA

I completely agree!! I was scammed the same way and was told tough luck.