cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Josh97
Team Mascot

Haven’t received transfer email for tickets

I haven’t received the transfer email for tickets yet and was supposed to have it by yesterday, 5-25. I’ve checked the spam folder and the email isn’t there. The concert is tomorrow. What do I do?
7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Haven’t received transfer email for tickets

I'd be happy to help you with that here. If it's a mobile transfer be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email to accept. I'll send you a private message now and go over the details with you.

Josh97
Team Mascot

Paul, I received your email and I emailed the info requested. Just making sure you received that email?

Thank you!

Moderator Moderator

You responded to the private message I sent? Sorry. I'm not seeing it. Try to send me a private message again. Sorry.

Josh97
Team Mascot

Yes, I replied to the email at 9:00 AM EST, then resent it at 12:30 PM EST. It shows as sent in my "Sent Items." Am I not supposed to reply to the email I received at 8:57 AM EST?

Sorry!

Moderator Moderator

Hey, @Josh97! Looks like we're still not seeing a PM response to Paul's initial message. The response would need to come from right here in Community. I'll send you another PM but look for the following option in the upper right-hand corner. You'll select on the subject of the PM to pull it up and reply!

Josh97
Team Mascot

Sorry, I 'm not seeing how to PM. Previously, I was replying by email. Can I just put the order number and zip code in these messages?

Moderator Moderator

That's okay! Get us the info here as we just need it for verification. Normally, we don't allow info to be posted publicly for your safety & security. Once we have that, we'll delete the post containing your info.