cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

How can I get replacement tickets if I lost mine?

My tickets were delivered a few weeks ago and we've moved. I can't seem to find them anymore. Can I get reprints or replacement tickets?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: How can I get replacement tickets if I lost mine?

Definitely an unfortunate situation!  With UPS, the tickets generally need to be treated like cash since we can't guarantee a seller will be able to get reprints.  Always happy to look into the possibility, though.  We'll send you a PM to get more information on the issue!

5 Comments
Stubber
Stubber

This one you might want to call StubHub. SInce you are buying from someone else through StubHub, reprints are not always a possibility but they need to contact the seller to make that determination.

Sorry to hear about the loss but I know StubHub will take great care of you.

Moderator Moderator

Definitely an unfortunate situation!  With UPS, the tickets generally need to be treated like cash since we can't guarantee a seller will be able to get reprints.  Always happy to look into the possibility, though.  We'll send you a PM to get more information on the issue!

Highlighted
shilabui
Umpire

Also, if your tickets are printable, you can reprint them!

AkselSH
New User

Hi KattW

Any chance you can help we as well? 

Apparently the tickets were delivered to the office and signed for, but never showed up at my desk = lost. So would need to get them replaced somehow, if possible. 

Thanks! 

Moderator Moderator

@AkselSH - Apologies for any issues with the tickets being lost. We'll be glad to review this and look at what options we have. I'll send you a private message so we can. Thanks!