cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
KarlaaM
New User

Re: How can I transfer tickets to my friend?

Hey, my brother bought me a Panic! at the Disco concert and i was wondering if he can just send me a screenshot of the ticket?
Moderator Moderator

Hi! If the ticket is a Mobile QR code he sure can!  The only time screenshots are not possible are with Flash Transfers since Flash Seats refreshes barcodes continuously.

Paddy
Team Mascot

Ok, I'd like to be sure I've got this right since it seems to vary by team, mobile ticket type, and maybe other factors I'm missing...

I've got 4 SF Giants mobile tickets that I've already accepted and can see in the StubHub app. I want to distribute three of those tickets to the three friends I'm meeting at the game, so we can all get into the park independently. If I'm understanding correctly, I should take screenschots of the three tickets I'm distributing, and send each of my friends a screenshot of their ticket. Is that right?  

Moderator Moderator

That's correct @Paddy! Your best option is to screenshot each ticket and message it to your friends!

marshap
Waterboy

Mobile TRansfer Tickets

Hi All. I just bought Mobile Transfer tickets for my daughter. When I get the email to download can I just forward that email to her and she downoads the tickets on her phone?

Moderator Moderator

Re: Mobile TRansfer Tickets

Hey @marshap! That email will not contain the tickets so forwarding it to her will not give her access to the tickets. You will need to click the "Accept Tickets" button and log into your Ticketmaster or team account to access the tickets and then screenshot them (to send your daughter by text or email). Alternatively, you can send the tickets to her using the "Transfer" button. 

Garys
New User

I just bought 8 Atlanta Braves tickets which I need to transfer to three different people. What is the best way to get these tickets distributed.

Stubber
Stubber

Hello @Garys, great question!  Mobile tickets for the Braves can be screenshot, and they can be texted or emailed to a recipient by text or email so they can bring it up on their smartphone.  Have a great time at the game!  

wiseelizabeth
Waterboy

Hi,

I am curious if I buy mobile tickets or mobile transfer tickets for the Taylor Swift concert in Atlanta tomorrow will I be able to send tickets to friends arriving at different times? Thank you! 

Stubber
Stubber

Hi @wiseelizabeth!  You certainly will be able to!  All you have to do is take a screenshot of the ticket and send them in a text or email.  They will be able to pull them up on their phone and scan it at the gate.