I moved your post to this thread with an Accepted Solution including all the details you should need. If you have further questions, please feel free to respond and another Community member or moderator will be glad to answer.
The Stubhub app keeps saying the valid EM address I want to transfer to is "Invalid email address" and will not allow transfer. Does the EM address I want to send to have to have a Stubhub account??
Sorry for the trouble getting this transfer sent! The recipient of your transfer would need to have a StubHub account registered already, as the transfer places the ticket(s) in their StubHub profile for immediate access.
I purchased two tickets to Seattle Mariners vs. Houston Astros. Mobile tickets have been received in Stubhub mobile app (iOS). I need to transfer one ticket to a friend. The option to send tickets via email does not give me an option to select a single ticket -- it emails both tickets to the friend.
How can I select a single ticket to email to a friend?
Hey, @mgray9001! We're happy to help you transfer your tickets. We definitely want to make sure you and friend are able to attend that ball game with no troubles. Our app should allow the option to transfer only one ticket. You may have to deselect one of the tickets. We also recommend checking that you have the latest version of our app!
How to send:
1. Open the StubHub app and log in
2. Select My Tickets > Tap the order
3. Tap '...' > Transfer tickets
4. Choose which seats and how you're transferring. You can:
• Choose a friend on StubHub (and connect with Facebook)
• Type in their email address (the recipient needs to have a StubHub account with this email before the transfer, otherwise it won't go through)
5. Tap Transfer. The sender will get a confirmation email after transferring the tickets. Their account will show a sale of $0 (this is the transfer) and they won't have the option to transfer it again or sell the ticket.
@MariaA thanks for the response. When I access the ... menu I do not have an option to transfer tickets. I only have:
View ticket terms
If I choose 'Send Tickets' I can send them via email or text message, but it send both tickets; there is no option to select a single ticket.
I know I have done this before so I wonder if there is something different about these tickets.
@mgray9001 Hmm, that's strange. Maybe there is something different! I'm happy to look further into this with you. I'll send you a private message now!