cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Transfer 1 ticket to a friend

@jnathan770 Apologies for the troubles. We are looking into getting this fixed. In the meanwhile, we recommend downloading the teams ballpark app and logging in using the same credentials as StubHub. You should be able to view and transfer your tickets that way as well!

kman1337
Rookie

Re: transfer a portion of mobile tickets from a single order

can you send a screenshot of where it allows you to choose what ticket you want to send? All I am able to do is send all the tickets. 

Moderator Moderator

@kman1337 You can send the entire order by default, but once you select a specific ticket, it will give you the option to transfer just the one! 

Lmather
New User

Transferring NY Yankee tickets to a friend

I am in the uk and a friend and her family are going to New York in the summer. I bought her tickets to a yankees game as a gift. How do I transfer the tickets from my stubhub app to her?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Transferring NY Yankee tickets to a friend

Hi @Lmather,

Thanks for checking in with our Community for help on this! You've bought such a nice gift for your friend, and we definitely want to ensure they have a great time at the game. For Yankees orders, you are best to download the MLB Ballpark app. Once you link this to your StubHub profile, you can transfer 1 or more tickets to any recipient of your choice. 

1. Download the MLB ballpark app on your phone
2. Log in or create an MLB.com account
3. Link your ticket account by entering the same email you use on StubHub

New users: Tap Wallet > Link account
         Existing users: Tap Today > the gear icon > Ticket accounts > Link ticket accounts

4. You'll get an email to confirm linking the account

fremont76
New User

I am confused as how this all works the email says Just print your tickets and bring them to the event but the tickets say when I printed them out printed tickets will not be accepted and the problem is I do not have a smart phone. I hope I did not buy these tickets for nothing.

Moderator Moderator

@fremont76 I'd be happy to look into that with you. If the tickets say they need to be printed then you're good to go. However, if the tickets are mobile tickets, you will need to find a way to be able to pull those up at the event in order to use them. That said, I want to go over the order with you to see what is required. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we can go over those details together.

SunsetFaith
Backup Singer

I just purchased 6 mobile tickets to a San Francisco Giants game and cannot find the option to simply select one or any of the tickets to send via a message or email to my friend through the Stubhub App. I find the "Send tickets" option easy enough but there is no way to select individual tickets. t seems to want to send all of them at once. I am on an iPhone.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @SunsetFaith! You should be able to transfer one ticket by viewing it first and then selecting the transfer option. If you're having troubles with this, please feel free to private message me and I will be happy to help!

Sears40
New User

I am trying to transfer a portion of mobile tickets from a single order but don't see a transfer option.  I just see: "Sell Tickets" and "View Ticket Terms".  It is for a Yankees game in July.