cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: transfer a portion of mobile tickets from a single order

@Sears40 Hi! We recommend trying the Ballpark App. We are currently working on the transfer option on our App, but you should have the availability with Ballpark! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

nhiggins13
Backup Singer

Re: How can I transfer tickets to my friend?

@CameronJ  I bought yankees tickets as a gift, but I can't find a way to send them to her. Do I have to wait until the tickets are downloadable and screenshot them?

Moderator Moderator

@nhiggins13 Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The Yankees are actually a team that doesn't accept any kind screenshots of tickets, unfortunately. You should definitely try the Ballpark App as the transfer option would be available once the tickets you purchased are uploaded to the order. Let us know if you have any other questions!

laureen
Team Mascot

Hi,

I am trying to send one of four tickets to a friend via text using the stub hub app. 

I am following up until step 3.  I can select 'send tickets' but do not have the option to only send one ticket.  I do not want to send four tickets to everyone.

This is for a Toronto Blue Jays game. Are screenshots sufficient? Can you please assist?

Thank you,

Laureen 

Moderator Moderator

@laureen I would love to help with this! I'm going to PM you to get a little more info from you. Thanks!

jimk33
Waterboy

I am having this same issue. I bought 4 tickets and want to transfer 2 to my wife who is going to arrive at a different time. When I want to share the tickets, it doesn’t give me the option to select how many tickets to text/email. How do I separate them?
Moderator Moderator

@jimk33 Sorry for the troubles with this. I'd love to take a look at this with you. I'll send you a private message now!

tmoney1224
Team Mascot

I am having the same issue the past few people noted about not being able to send individual tickets.  I can email them all, but not individual tickets.

Moderator Moderator

@tmoney1224 - Apologies for the issues. We are working with our technical team at this time on the issues with transferring tickets thru the StubHub app. Let's see what routes we have for your purchase. I'll send you a PM right now.

Thanks! 

traderjoey
New User

Re: Transfer 1 ticket to a friend

I am having the same issue, I can not send 1 ticket only, and I can't get any Stuf Hub support, has this issue been resolved?