cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

To view your mobile transfer tickets, you'll need to accept a ticket transfer to view them on your mobile device.

1. When they're ready, we'll send you an email letting you know to either:

• Check your email for a transfer offer from Ticketmaster or the seller. Follow the instructions to get your tickets.
    • You may have the transfer offer email already. Check spam or junk folders.  We'll list a few more troubleshooting steps below!

OR

• Click 'Accept your tickets' in the StubHub email, then create an account using the email you use on StubHub and accept the ticket transfer

2. To view and scan your tickets on event day, use your phone to sign in to your Ticketmaster, team, or venue account.

Need to transfer/send a ticket to a friend? Check out our helpful thread on this subject here

Additional troubleshooting

• We sent you an email when your tickets were ready. Did that email have a URL link?
    • If our email says to click the link to accept your ticket transfer, please follow the link and log in or sign up (using the same email address you entered on our site) to accept and view your tickets.
  • Is the email address on your StubHub account spelled correctly?
  • Make sure you're looking at the right email account if you have more than one.
  • Search your mailbox for the word 'transfer'.
  • You can also search for 'Ticket Transfer Offer' or 'Ticketmaster'.
  • Sometimes these emails route to your spam or junk folder. Make sure you're searching all mailboxes.

Still need help accessing your mobile transfer tickets? Let us know in the thread below!  Either one of your fellow fans or one of our Moderators will help you out!

31 REPLIES 31
Waterboy

how do I use "mobile" tickets without a smartphone?

Suppose I don't have a smartphone. I've paid for the ticket, and now it turns out I need to install a stupid app to use it? A ticket is just a QR code. I'm pretty sure no sane venue would require an app to scan a QR code, so it's clearly StubHub being a Google+ wannabe, trying to push the app that nobody wants or needs.

I'd like to print my ticket. How do I do that?!

Waterboy

Waiting for Seller to Transfer Tickets

I ordered tickets on Friday and still have not received them from the seller. I’ve check my junk/spam folder as well.

Re: Waiting for Seller to Transfer Tickets

Hi @templynnhunt,

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting on your tickets! If the Expected Delivery Date on your order has passed or the order is already in a delivered status, I or another Community Moderator can absolutely assist with this by private message. Otherwise, you may need to allow more time for the seller to complete delivery as promised in your order details. 

Stagehand

Re: How does buying Mobile tickets work? *NEW VIDEO*

my mobile tickets have been delivered to me for a taylor swift concert in indianapolis, but I can’t click on parts of it, and when I asked, I was told it was a screenshot. I am very confused as to why i didn’t receive actual tickets but instead a screenshot of one. i’ve been told only top sellers can do that, making me believe it is risky. can someone help?
Stubber

Hey @pambutler!   Sorry for the concerns!  Some sellers are allowed to fulfill using a screenshot of the tickets, making them available in the StubHub app which is much easier for you to access!  They are absolutely valid tickets, If you needed to send a ticket to a friend, you can do the same thing for them to bring it up on their phone when they get to the venue.  Since all sellers are responsible for ensuring they are delivering nothing but the best to our Fans, they do not want to jeopardize fines and penalties for delivering tickets that do not work.  If there should be any issues with your tickets at the venue, please reach out to us right away here, on Twitter @TeamStubHub, or StubHub on Facebook.  As long as there are still tickets available on the site, we will do our very best to replace them, or you're entitled to a refund, and an investigation is started right away into it!  The FanProtect Guarantee follows you all the way to your seat! 

Stagehand

okay, great, thank you! the only other thing that concerned me was on the ticketmaster website, it says you can’t show screenshots of tickets at the venue. thanks again!
Stubber

You're welcome!  On the top of a Ticketmaster that is a print at home ticket (PDF), you would not be able to show those form your mobile phone, as they would need to be printed and taken to the venue.   A mobile ticket can be viewed as a screenshot and used at the venue.  I myself have taken screenshots of a mobile ticket that I purchased with Ticketmaster, and screenshot the tickets to circumvent having to log in to an app and then go to where the tickets were, then pull them up one at a time to have them scanned at the gate.  I just brought the screenshots up in my phones picture gallery, presented them at the gate, scanned in and then scrolled to the next picture and scanned that one.  It was so quick and easy!  Hope you have a great time and make some amazing memories! 

Stagehand

okay, thanks so much. i’m not familiar with this method, so just making sure that it will work, especially since i heard if you are sitting on floor you have to have a secondary scan to make sure your tickets are valid. thank you!
Stubber

No worries at all, you're very welcome!  Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you need any assistance or have any questions at all, we’re always happy to help!