cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Stubber
Stubber

Re: How does buying Mobile tickets work? *NEW VIDEO*

Every purchase made on StubHub is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.  If you do not receive the correct tickets by the time the seller promised, or in the rare occurrence there is an issue with the tickets at the venue, we would want you to reach out to us right away!  You can reach out here, or follow and DM @TeamStubHub on Twitter, or private message StubHub on Facebook. We will do our very best to replace the order with comparable tickets, or you’re entitled to a refund!  Show up a little early if you have that much concern, that way there will be a good chance tickets will still available on our site to replace your order with! 

Jasminelern
New User

Hi! I have tickets for a concert tonight, but the tickets themselves say they need to be printed in order to be accepted. However, I don’t have the option to do so since I only got mobile delivery and there’s no print at home option. Is there a way to resolve this?
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Jasminelern! Sorry to hear about the trouble! I will send you a private message so we can look into the order further! 

Pnut
Team Mascot

Re: How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

When I click on accept my tickets it goes to a 401 error page
Moderator Moderator

Re: How do I get my mobile transfer tickets?

Uh oh! Are you clicking directly in the external email that was sent to you in order to accept the transfer or are you clicking on StubHub, @Pnut?