cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted

I can't print my tickets

I purchased two tickets for a Spring Training game (this Saturday and 2,000 miles away).  Confirmation email from StubHub says "Your tickets are ready to print in your account" and goes on to explain:

Print your tickets before arriving

Important: You will not be able to print your tickets or scan mobile tickets at the venue. Make sure you print your tickets at home before you go.

1. Print your tickets.

So, I click the box in my email that says "View and print"

I land on my "Orders" page.   The tickets are there.  But I can't print them.  I can view and print my order receipt.  But I cannot view or print my tickets.

Given the SubHub email instructions that I must print the tickets before going to the event (because the StubHub email states that I won't be able to scan mobile tickets at the venue) AND because this game is THIS Saturday and 2,000 miles away . . . .  I really need to get these tickets printed out as soon as possible.  HELP!    And Thank You.

6 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: I can't print my tickets

We can definitely help get to the bottom of this issue!  We'll send you a private message for your account information!

Thank you.  I've replied to your message. 

marineseen
Waterboy

I can't print my tickets, the Get Tickets button sends me to a totally blank page. I've deleted cookies etc. and restarted the browser but still nothing. The gig is the Killers in Swansea and its tomorrow. I've been on the phone waiting for nearly 2.5 hours now. Please help!

Moderator Moderator

@marineseen So sorry to hear that! Im'm sending you a private message right now. I'll pull that up and we'll get that figured out for you.

MCK
New User

Hi - I've got tickets to the Rangers game at MSG on Monday, can't wait but message in my account says they must be printed and not available until the Sunday. I fly out Monday morning from the UK and not even sure my printer works, definitely won't  be able to use one Sunday / Monday. What can I do?

Moderator Moderator

@MCK Sorry to hear of the trouble there! Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to adjust the delivery date, however, most hotels will have business centers with printers if needed. You can also go to a Kinkos or similar printing shop if there is one close to where you're staying. Those would be your best options if the tickets haven't shown up by the time you leave.