cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LondonMae
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

I don’t have my tickets for the Blues game today and I drove 12 hours to Colorado!!!

I never got my tickets and the game is today. It said the sender sent the tickets, but they did not. I’m very stressed about it and stubhub is not answering the call.
15 REPLIES 15
Colinf823
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Re: I don’t have my tickets for the Blues game today and I drove 12 hours to Colorado!!!

I'm dealing with the same thing. Not the driving 12 hours thing, but bought tickets to this game and never received them. Currently on hold with Customer Service for 55 minutes and counting.

LondonMae
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Re: I don’t have my tickets for the Blues game today and I drove 12 hours to Colorado!!!

I’ve also been on hold with customer service for over an hour. I wonder if they are planning to release tickets closer to the game since it seems that a lot of people are having this problem.
Mo_Mo
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Any luck? I’ve been on hold for over two hours today. Same with yesterday. What happens if the tickets aren’t accessible by game time?
Mklomp26
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

I finally got thru after 3 hours on hold!  

Mklomp26
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

The guy helped me get our tickets.  We had to log into our ticketmaster account to do it.

LondonMae
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

What did you have to do once you got into the account? Also congrats on accessing your tickets!
Mklomp26
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

the website he gave me is:

am.ticketmaster.com/kse/#/

Then, he had me go into the manage my events tab.

He wanted me to download the ticketmaster app on my phone, but before I did, I got the email to accept the tickets.

I hope this works for you!  GO AVS haha  

LondonMae
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

You are amazing... It worked!!!! Thank you so much.

Go Blues!!!! Please don’t sweep us lol.
Mklomp26
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Yippee!  I'm so glad I could help.  I feel bad you drove so far and almost didn't get to go to the game.  Even if you are a Blues fan.  hahahaha  How about you win one game, but not in our house!!!  Have loads of fun!