cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stubhub emailed everyone about any credits that were issued during the pandemic now being able to be refunded, instead of offering just their 120% credit. I no longer have the account I purchased my original tickets under, so my question is how do I expect to receive my refund? Should I contact customer service?

uncletj
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cash Refunds - My payment method no longer exists

they should have covered it in the policy change email!

sarabearface
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cash Refunds - My payment method no longer exists

I saw this reply from StubHub on another discussion.

This is stressing us ALL out..
---------------------------------------------------
We're only able to process refunds directly back to the original payment method used to place the order.

If you have received a new card for the same account, the funds will process back to the same account used without issue. This is usually the case for cards that expired, or were reported lost/stolen.

If you closed the account entirely, you will need to reach out to your bank/credit card company once the refund has processed to request they send the funds to you or your new account. It is incredibly rare that the bank does not accept and hold the funds in cases like this.
lathi
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

CHANGE OF CREDITCARD

In between the event I bought tickets for and now, when I am eligible for my refund, I changed addresses and credit cards, how can I ensure the refund is put on my new card?

Seto
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: CHANGE OF CREDITCARD

Yeah, I don't have the account anymore and I would like to remove the old credit card and get the refound in the new one. Does anybody know how to do that?

Lis415529
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Cash Refund

I received the email regarding a cash refund for tickets purchased to an event canceled because of covid. The debit card I used is no longer active due to having to have it replaced. Can I still receive the refund? If so how do I go about changing the information to make sure the refund gets deposited into my account? Thanks.
Alysiaerritt
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cash Refund

This is my question as well. I paid using Paypal but had to cancel that paypal account because of a fraud issue. I have been on hold with customer service for over an hour waiting. It seems like many people are having an issue with this. 

TMMB22
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Changed credit card

In between the event I bought tickets for and now, when I am eligible for my refund, I changed addresses and credit cards, how can I ensure the refund is put on my new card?
ryanpmct
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Changed credit card

Great question, I have the same situation.  Also, does anynow know how to remove old cards? I see many expired or old I need to remove.

bnhollis
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I have the same question.
qwinstead
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Same... following.