cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnhollis
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I no longer have access to my original payment method for a refund

Stubhub emailed everyone about any credits that were issued during the pandemic now being able to be refunded, instead of offering just their 120% credit. I no longer have the account I purchased my original tickets under, so my question is how do I expect to receive my refund? Should I contact customer service?

69 REPLIES 69
Lburgess
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Cash Refund 5/3/21

My question as well. 

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @bnhollis! We're happy to help clarify that. Do you no longer have access to the StubHub account or the payment method you used to place the order?

Britt1990
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Same for me, I do not have access to the account used to purchase my tickets and would like the cash refund.
RipOff
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

What about the folks with expired credit or debit cards? This is obviously an issue and nothing on the annouccement was mentioned about this or closed accounts. Once again stubhub is making it difficult for users to understand their intentions. This is the worst site on the internet for customer service.

bnhollis
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I no longer have access to my original payment method. I can still access my account and my original ticket info.
CoreyF87
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Im the same. My credit card was stolen and i was given a new one. Tried to contact stubhub and was left on hold 25min and never got to anyone.
RipOff
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

@TeamStubHub wrote:

Hi, @bnhollis! We're happy to help clarify that. Do you no longer have access to the StubHub account or the payment method you used to place the order?

Lots of people still waiting on that "help" stubhub is so well known for. lol. Worst customer experience on the internet.  Impossible to get help, answers, etc.

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Apologies, @RipOff! The response provided was meant to cover the concerns of everyone in this thread.

HMW
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

@TeamStubHub I do NOT see the solution to the same question so many are asking.  I have also asked in my own thread with still no response.  What is the process for the cash refund when the payment method used is no longer available.  Please promptly reply.