cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msaephan5
New User

Invalid Tame Impala Ticket, Somehow someone else got my seat

Some friends and I went to go see Tame Impala at the Chase Center in SF 9/15/2021. I originally bought a physical ticket from StubHub for a lower section seat pre-pandemic, the show was originally going to be on 3/13/2020 but it got postponed and a follow up email said "

If the event is rescheduled, your original tickets will be honored on the new date and time

When we arrived at the gate to scan tickets, the physical ticket somehow came up as invalid. We went to the box office to sort things out, and it eventually led to me being told that the ticket was invalid because it was under someone else's name and had been scanned already. However, I did not sell my ticket to anyone at all. I ended up having to buy another ticket just to get into the concert. I would like to get a refund for my ticket since it somehow came up as invalid and somehow another person got my seat even though I never sold it to anyone.

1 REPLY 1
Dolphman
New User

Re: Invalid Tame Impala Ticket, Somehow someone else got my seat

Same thing happened to me last night. I waited on hold for an hour at event and no response. Then had to buy another ticket. Trying to figure out how to get refund.