cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stagehand

Kpop Concert Benefits/Perks Transfer?

I was considering buying tickets on here for a Day6 concert. I was wanting to buy P1 tickets that include hi-touch and a signed album but I don't know if the P1 tickets on here will have these perks? I dont know if I want to risk buying these tickets without the perks. Does anyone know if these tickets come with the benefits? If you do know please tell me. Thank you.
10 REPLIES 10
Goalie

Re: Kpop Concert Benefits/Perks Transfer?

Unless the tickets are specifically listed with extra perks, then you should assume you will only be getting the ticket. It would make no sense for the seller to offer perks but not list them if they wanted to include the perks. It obviously would add to the ticket's sellability. 

Stagehand

Thank you for answering!
Okay so then where would it be listed?

Hey @CupOfOrenjJuice! If those perks were included, they'd be listed under the Disclosures/Features section of the listing! Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'm happy to help 🙂

Stagehand

Thank you @AllyD! This is my first time on StubHub. Where would the Disclosures/Features section for the listing be located? Is it on the app or website?

I recommend looking on the website as you'll be able to see every disclosure available on each listing if the the seller includes them in their listing!

Stagehand

4if4w9.PNG

I am where it shows the tickets and under filters there is seat features. However, there is nothing that says hi-touch or album. Am I looking in the wrong place?

u6ebi35.pngIf there was a seller listing would the seller listing be here?

Stagehand

@AllyD  So if a ticket doesn't look like this does that ticket not have hi-touch?5uh3fw2.PNG

That's correct! You will need to select each listing in order to view its disclosures. The screenshot you sent is an example of how it should look if you're looking to get hi-touch!

Stagehand

Thanks thats a huge help! Smiley Happy

So that means if a seller didn't include what was in the photo then that ticket is least likely/or does not have hi-touch. Could there be a possibility that a seller didn't put it there but once you buy the ticket it comes with it? I was just really hoping that the ticket would have hi-touch & signed album.