cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tix for BTS at MetLife were just delivered on-line from the seller. In checking some reviews, I read that Ticketmaster does not put a space between time of concert and the "PM". My tix have a space ... Now I'm worried these are not legit tix. How do I know for sure before driving hours to a sold out concert?

Team Mascot

Re: Bts tickets

Thank you! I just wish all goes well since this is my first time using StubHub and there are mixed opinions here and there .
Highlighted

@Monbear Completely understand.  We're glad to have you as part of the SH fam and definitely have your back!

Team Mascot

Thank you!
Rookie

Legit Ticketmaster BTS MetLife tix?

Hi. I just want to know if my ticket I purchased yesterday (March 1, 2019) were either REAL or FAKE. I heard there were “fake” tickets going around stubhub and then I got scared if mine was also fake. They are not supposed to be printable until a certain day. I checked my ticket that I bought and the NAME, PAYMENT METHOD, and CREDIT CARD # were left blank. Therefore, I got worried that I paid a large amount of money for invalid ticket. I was wondering if I am able to verify my ticket if it is legitimate because this event means a lot to me. I know that there is a fanprotect policy but i still want to make sure if I am still able to get into the stadium on the day of the event when I show them my ticket.
Thank you for your understanding!

Re: Legit Ticketmaster BTS MetLife tix?

Hey there @smnthcoleen! We answer all of your concerns in this thread. Please review it and let us know if you have further questions. No need to stress, we have your back! 

New User

stubhub: How to know if the site is reliable ??

Hello, yesterday I bought two tickets for the concert of bts in Paris, June 7, 2019, being stressful I did not look at the reviews on the site before ordering, I saw the reviews after, and seeing the tons of negative reviews (ticket not received, customer service dismal, scam) I wonder if the site was safe, and it was my order, can you help me?

Re: stubhub: How to know if the site is reliable ??

Hello @MissJKorean! The questions that you have can be answered via this thread. Please review and don't hesitate to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!

New User

Bts tickets

I recently purchased tickets for BTS stadium concert in New Jersey. The level and row is listed, but not the seats. Will I only know the specific seats when my tickets are delivered or is there a way to find them out sooner?
Zamboni Driver

I just bought BTS tickets to Chicago last night and have the same issue, but I don’t think you’ll know until the tickets are delivered. I’m pretty sure it’s the seller’s choice to list the seat numbers or not.

Hello there! Since we don't require sellers to list their seat numbers, it's up to them whether they'd like to or not. If you're not seeing them on your order, you will see them when on your tickets when they are delivered to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to help!