cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

MLB Tickets

The SF Giants & SD Padres announced on Apr 29th that they have given orders to credit tickets for games through May 31st due to the extension of the shelter in place order here in California.  Any updates as to when that information will be showing here?  I had tickets for in SD for Apr 11 and SF on May 9.  Status on both sets of tickets is now TBA.  Seems to me that as a resale partner with the teams StubHub would've been included in this information.  I am aware that there will be no refunds forthcoming but I would still like an update on the process and when we should expect to see the credits for these games showing in our accounts.  Thank you.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: MLB Tickets

I agree wholeheartedly.   As a longtime customer of StubHub dating back many years, this behaviour during an international health crisis reflects extremely poorly on the company,   I have two Padres games in late April impacted, and StubHub is clearly more interested in earning interest on my $335.   These games are no longer TBA.,  My tickets for a game earlier in April from the Dodgers have already been refunded on my credit card.  Quite a contrast between appripriate vs shameful business philosophies.   I thought StubHub was better than this, but I am evidently mistaken.   This will certainly influence who I choose to do business with in the future for MLB, NFL, and NHL ticket purchases.

Highlighted
Team Mascot

rumors are that stubhub dosent have the money to pay back people for tickets so they are just ingnoring people ,it was on cnn news they dont have money to pay

Highlighted
Rookie

Agreed. I won't be coming back to Stubhub once this stuff is over. I simultaneously had baseball tickets coming from some of their competitor sites and those sites are offering a credit with additional interest AND a full refund. 

Highlighted

Hi there! I'm happy to help provide more information specific to your orders if you both private message me the email address & postal code on your account. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Rookie

AllyD- I am in the same boat, purchased tickets for Athetics at Indians April 23.  MLB is now refunding for games not played in April, would Stub Hub please credit my account for this missed game.  Oreder number 554863953.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hey @trlevinsky4! I'm happy to look into this for you if you private message me the email address & postal code on your account, please! 

Highlighted
Waterboy

@AllyD do you think you can help me too? I’m in Florida and bought tickets to an Astros game in Houston. Game was in April...why have I not received an email? MLB is giving options for receiving refunds...where is Stubhub?
Highlighted

Absolutely @Farcrawl! Just shoot me a private message

Highlighted
Stagehand

@AllyD Would you also be able to help me? I purchased tickets to the Phillies vs Nationals game on May 29, 2020 as a gift and read last week that the Phillies are refunding all April and May games.