cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Metallica S&M2 sept 8th

I recently bought 2 ticket for the concert and just realized that on Metallica.com under new there is a article that says tickets will not be transferred at any given point and the only way is to sell the phone that bought it. I contacted Metallica customer service and Ticketmaster and they say the same. Tickets are not transferrable. I need a really good explanation on how I am going to get my 2 tickets. At this point I don't feel secured
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Metallica S&M2 sept 8th

@Josealfau Hi there! We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, we've alerted our team so they can investigate further and if there is anything we need to communicate with our buyers, we will do that ASAP. If you see anything else, any article or anything about this event, please reach out to us and let us know so we can pass it along. Just always know that you are 100% covered by our FanProtect Guarantee, and we will do everything we can to get you to the show or we will refund you 100%. We know the main thing you want is to see the concert so we will do everything we can to make that happen. 👍🏼

Rookie

For example the link below from the same artist page. I still don't feel secure and more after reading internet reviews about other buyers with my same issue. Please answer my first answer.
https://www.metallica.com/news/2019-04-08-sm2-fifth-member-ticket-information.html

Hey @Josealfau,

I completely understand your concern and want to reassure you that we take live event experiences seriously. We have internal processes that verify the seller and their tickets (including the delivery method) will be legitimate and accepted at the venue.

To be honest, my husband grew up listening to Metallica with his father and he holds those memories dear. Metallica Mondays are mandatory in our household, and he is raising our daughter on a healthy dose as well. I say all this because I would buy him tickets from our site with full confidence, and I cannot imagine him ever being turned away from a show - let alone Metallica!

Rookie

Metallica customer service told me that tkt will not be transferrable and that Screenshots/PDF will not be allow.

kinda worry 

Rookie

Metallica S&M2 September 8th

Good evening,

I noticed someone else @Josealfau posted a concern they had regarding the 9/8 show. My understanding was that fan club members/season ticket holders for the GS Warriors were the only ones eligible to purchase tix for this Metallica show. Their website also stated that tix wouldn’t be transferable. This begs the question.... Are the tix on sale here for that date even going to work? Other sites such as Ticketmaster aren’t offering the tix for that day nor is anyone there reselling it. I contacted Stubhub today and they mentioned the money back guarantee which is appreciated! However, I’m planning on flying from NJ to CA for this event. Is there anyway Stubhub can verify that there is an actual way to purchase these tix? From a consumer standpoint it would be frustrating to get to the arena and be told these tickets are not valid. From a business standpoint it will be problematic to allow these tickets to actually be sold and then having to reverse all these ticket/service fees back on that day. Considering it’s a major musical act/large scale venue.

Re: Metallica S&M2 September 8th

Hey there, @Bzuluaga86

Every situation and every reseller are going to have different situations. Even though yours may be "Non-Transferable" that is often times not the case for every single user out there due to the relations or partnerships that they have with the venue and/or artist. We guarantee 100% of the orders placed on our website. It would be rare, but if there is ever an issue with your tickets, we would look to replace your order at no additional cost. If we couldn’t replace your order for whatever reason, we would provide you with a full refund so no need to stress.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns regarding anything.

Rookie

Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback. Is there anyway to find out if the relationship that the seller has allows them to do that prior to purchase? I know I’d get my money back if the ticket didn’t work which is fine but ultimately disappointing since the whole reason that I’d make the trip cross country would be to go to this concert? Again thank you for being responsive Smiley Happy

Hi @Bzuluaga86,

We completely understand your concern, given the trip needed to attend the show, and want you to rest assured that we have explored all of the points you expressed before the event was event listed for sellers on our site. (We cannot release any of the seller's personal details including information we may have regarding their membership with certain venues or teams, and I apologize for any frustration on this.) Our Event Fulfillment Team works to confirm valid methods of delivery through our site and constantly maintains and updates them based on their research. Although our FanProtect Guarantee does allow for a refund as a last resort, our first action (if there were an issue) would be to locate replacement tickets and get you into the concert.