cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Missing ticket transfer confirmation email

I purchased/paid for a couple of tickets on 12 Dec for a Pet Shop Boys concert at the O2 in London at the end of May 2021. According to my order I am supposed to receive the ticket transfer confirmation email by today, 24 Dec. Nothing has come through so far. Should I be concerned? When do these emails usually arrive? I’ve done all the usual - checked junk etc..

The tickets are a Christmas present so I wanted them sorted out by now really.

Would appreciate if someone from Stubhub could help.

Many thanks (and Merry Christmas!)
5 REPLIES 5
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Missing ticket transfer confirmation email

Hey there, @Owen! Your tickets will be delivered closer to the event date next year. We will send you an email with the delivery details as soon as they are available. Thanks for reaching out! 

Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Laura,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Just to confirm then, nothing is likely to happen (in the way of emails or ticket transfer) today then?

Thanks!
Answered! Go to solution

Correct! Since the event takes place outside of the US and next year, the delivery date is likely closer to the event date 🙂 @Owen

Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Actually I’ve just noticed this on my account under my order..

Special notes!
Your order/ticket has been changed. Our customer excellence team should have contacted you with the details. Please refer to your email or phone conversations for the latest updates.

It says across my order ‘Substitution ticke(ts) was offered’ however I’ve received no communication at all.

Can you help? I can provide the order number if needed.
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @Owen! We'll send you a Private Message to look into this further!