cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebocklet
New User

Motley Crue in Cincinnati Today

Bought tickets from StubHub and saved them to Google pay. Last night received email from StubHub with instructions to download the MLB Ballpark app etc. Should be seeing my 4 tickets in the MLB app, but they are not showing. In the MLB app, I verified my email address used to buy the tickets and refreshed tickets, but they still do not show. It appears that I must have the tickets showing in the MLB app in order to enter the stadium. Any help or advice? Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
TeamStubHub

Re: Motley Crue in Cincinnati Today

Having the tickets in the MLB Ballpark app isn't necessary for entry. If you currently have access to the barcodes, you're good to go. It doesn't really matter where they're showing up. Worst case scenario, you can get help from the box office at the stadium if there are concerns with the barcodes on your Google wallet, though that's not a common thing.

Tamarichka
Waterboy

I bought my tickets for this concert 2 years ago and it's saying they will be ready today, but when I log into the MLB app they are not showing. It's making me nervous! We are driving from Taylorsville KY and I want my tickets before I make the drive! I do not have any barbies, just my receipt for my purchase. What should I do?
Tamarichka
Waterboy

Barcodes even 😂
Atlanta_Mike
Waterboy

mlb app and Ballpark app are two different things - did you install the Ballpark app?

TeamStubHub

You may both want to check for the transfer acceptance email from the seller as they may still have to transfer them through the primary vendor. If you haven't received that transfer, double check your email around the time of purchase if possible and look through the spam/junk/trash folders to see if it was filtered out. If neither are the case send a private message to one our our moderators. We'd be more than happy to help you out. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here