cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

My tickets still haven't arrived

Expected delivery dates to my concerts were in August. AUGUST. I was asked to be patient and I was, considering these unpredictable times, but we are now halfway through November and I haven't heard a single thing about my tickets.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: My tickets still haven't arrived

If the concerts or events got postponed/changed the available date will change closer to the new date.
If the event is still TBA they won't be available until the venue and all involved decide what they're going to do and set a new date. Stubhub is a third-party seller and therefore has nothing to do a to when tickets are made available or what date is chosen.

Have you checked the status of your event lately? What does it say?
Highlighted
Waterboy

Hello,
Thank you for speedy reply.
The concert dates I am attending have not changed, yet at least. I am constantly following updates, I wouldn't hassle your services if they were postponed because I know there would be nothing you could do then.
But currently they are still going as originally planned, and the expected delivery dates were indeed months ago.
Highlighted
Olympian

Hi Miia

What is the date of your event?  Previously sellers were paid on transfer.  This gave them every incentive to transfer as quickly as possible.  Now, sellers are paid after the event so there is every incentive to deliver as late as possible.  In addition to DigiGirlFL's comments, venues often put delivery delays in place until a few days before the event, thus your seller may not have the tickets in hand to transfer yet.

Highlighted
Waterboy

Hi,
Thank you for the response. I have two events waiting, other one next February and other one in March. Both from the same concert tour.
So I guess I don't have much else to do than wait. I just wonder why the seller would even give such early EDDs, if they are not going to post them when promised/won't even have them yet to post...

Thanks anyway. Smiley Happy