cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

My tickets

So i bought tickets the other day, and it says they contacted the seller. Is there a estimated time that I’ll get my tickets fully transferred to me? I have this worry in my head that they will just never be transferred.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: My tickets

Hi Hannah

Many venues have put delivery delays on tickets to as little as 48 hrs before the event.  Thus you may not receive the tickets until shortly before the event.  If you dont receive the tickets within the 48 hr window before the event you can reach out to a moderator and they can assist you.

Highlighted

No need to stress, @hannahkmet123! Because Harry rescheduled his tour for dates in 2021, the tickets will be sent to you closer to the event date in 2021. You will receive an email with the details 🙂

Highlighted
New User

I’m still nervous that they will just never be transferred to me. Has that ever happened before? (That you know of)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @hannahkmet123! Issues with sellers not fulfilling are rare since we hold them 100% liable with our FanProtect Guarantee. Even if the worst-case scenario was to occur and the seller doesn't transfer the tickets, we would then look into finding comparable replacements for you or provide you with a full refund.