Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
blery001
New User

NFC Championship Dallas Cowboys

Hey, I know tickets for NFC championship are on sale for the game to be in Dallas, only way that happens is if Dallas and Philly win. If I purchase them today, and the game isn't played in Dallas and in NoLa, will everyone who purchased tickets automatically get a full refund or is we would have to still request for it? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: NFC Championship Dallas Cowboys

That's a great question. We do have contingent games like that on site, for playoff scenarios, and if the games end up not being needed, we will automatically refund the purchases. You won't need to reach out at all, we'll simply send you an email to let you know that the game is canceled and you'll receive your refund within 3 to 5 business days. 

3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

That's a great question. We do have contingent games like that on site, for playoff scenarios, and if the games end up not being needed, we will automatically refund the purchases. You won't need to reach out at all, we'll simply send you an email to let you know that the game is canceled and you'll receive your refund within 3 to 5 business days. 

Nshihrer
New User

Hi there, I am expecting a refund for the Rams Playoff game (looks like they lost home field advantage). I’m just confirming this will be a full refund (Inluding Stub Hub Fees)?
Moderator Moderator

That's correct, @Nshihrer. If the game were to happen in LA (with the Eagles playing the Rams), then you'd be going. Since it isn't happening, we'll be canceling the event and issuing full refunds (the exact amount you paid) to our buyers. Once completed, you'll see the amount back within 3-5 business days.