cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Never received ticket transfer

I still have never received my ticket transfer email and my concert is tomorrow! I ordered my tickets in December and have been waiting to receive my email to accept my tickets but it’s never came. I got a order confirmation email from stubhub saying that my order was successful and that I will be receiving my ticket transfer from Ticketmaster to accept my tickets but Ticketmaster never emailed me. What do I do? I’ve checked all my email boxes and nothing
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Never received ticket transfer

That's certainly not what we like to hear. I can take a look at that order with you. I'll send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together. 

New User

Paul, i have the same problem. Can you help?

Thanks
Stubber

Hello @jrossaato, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for any troubles accessing your tickets!  I will send you a private message to get a little more information from you to see what I can do to help.

Team Mascot

Hi, did get 2 emails from stubhub Ine with the purchase confirmation and another notifying the tickets had been sent. Never got a 3rd email with the transfer. Not even in junk mail.
The event is on 31 july.
Thank You

@alejandroci - Happy to help you as well on this. I'll be shooting over a private message to you here soon. Thanks!

Waterboy

I recently purchased tickets and have the same problem. Received all other emails besides the ticket transfer. Can someone please help?
Stubber

Hey @Brockg, thanks for reaching out and our apologies that you haven't received the ticket transfer offer email yet!  Typically when a seller transfers the tickets through the primary ticket sources system, the buyer will receive that email from them to accept the transfer.  Sometimes that email can be sent to your spam/junk folder depending on the way you have your email account set up.  There is also a chance that email didn't generate. Unfortunately, we aren't able to look into their system to see what happened.  What we will need to do is have your seller recall the transfer and then re-transfer them to the email address you use to log in to your StubHub account.  If you're already checked through all your spam/junk folders as well as trash and tried searching for emails that state Transfer, etc, send myself or any of our moderators a private message with the email and postal code on your account!

Zamboni Driver

Same problem. Never received an email from Ticketmaster, not even in spam.
The event is on 2 November, and I have even booked the flights and hotels. Hope to get it sloved soon.
Thank You!
Team Mascot

How do I get in touch with someone with StubHub??