cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My event was cancelled due to Coronavirus and I have not yet received an email about a refund or coupon specific to my event.  Can someone help?

Lisa15522
Backup Singer

Re: No Email about Cancelled Event / Refund

How long should we wait for the emails? My event was 3/15/20 St.Pete Grand Prix. I just want a credit on here, got $10 credit that expires end of March. There's another event in Nov I'd like to combined all money towards. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area.
Paul

So sorry for the trouble. We're working on getting those out as quickly as possible. The good news is that once you get the email, the credit should be ready for you to use on your account. 

Venpatrick
Rookie

I also didn't get a email for a refund of my NBA tickets for next week

DianaR
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Venpatrick, so sorry for any confusion on the status of these games! At this time, the NBA has postponed the season meaning new dates for all games are to be announced later on. This means tickets remain valid for entry to the future event and sales on our site are unchanged as a result.

Our Events Team is actively monitoring for updates and will be emailing all fans impacted once any more details are available moving forward. (This also means you are still covered for a full refund if the games are later changed to canceled and buyers from the NBA are being refunded automatically.) 

Venpatrick
Rookie

oke, thnx for the extra info

alyssiajeniece
Backup Singer

what if the game is rescheduled to a date we can no longer attend. can we then still get a refund? my game date is the 28th and still have not received an email. I will not to be able to attend any future date so would like to just get refunded. i did purchase the insurance as well so how can we process the refund

JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hey @alyssiajeniece! I am truly sorry that you have not seen an update yet from our Team. We are working to get updates out to all buyers as more details are released by the primary and I truly do appreciate your patience. I would be more than happy to provide you with more details on your event and the insurance as well. Please feel free to send me a private message so I can take a closer look at any time. 

Ahmetletif
Team Mascot

Ticketmaster informed to me that UFC 249 is cancelled and I haven’t heard anything from StubHub other than its going to be looked into. There is nothing to look into as the event is not happening. Can you assist?
CameronJ
Stubber

@Ahmetletif - We must first confirm details of what is to happen to the event. Once more details have been confirmed by our events team, details will be emailed out as soon as possible. 

I am sorry for any kind delay. We are working through all affected events as quickly as possible. 

Thank you to everyone for their patience while we work on updating all affected fans.