cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

No barcode after accepting the ticket

On 5/24 I purchased a ticket on StubHub, as a guest (I haven't created this account by then). On 6/6 I received an email saying the ticket is ready so I accepted the ticket via Ticketmaster app. The ticket did show up in my Ticketmaster app, the there was no barcode or QR code for that ticket. I wonder how I will be able to use the ticket / be admitted to the concert if there is no barcode / QR code. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Jockey

Re: No barcode after accepting the ticket

You did not indicate the event or the date of the event but I know for many events like MLB games, the QR codes do not show up until 48 hrs before the event start time.  Are you within 48 hrs of the event?

Waterboy

It's the Elton John: Farewell Yellow Brick Road concert in San Francisco on 9/13. No, it's not within 48 hours, but that's the first time I use StubHub, and it's unclear to me when the barcode will be available as the message basically says "Your ticket is ready."

@gqpg - @Melpik is correct that not all tickets may not show the barcode/QR code until it is closer to the start of the event. This timeframe can range from 24, 48, or even 72 hours. This is done to prevent potential fraud or security issues.

But, no need to worry on that actually as you do have the tickets! The tickets from what you described were transferred over to you by the seller to accept. This process is directly done on the primary and once you accept the tickets, the seller no longer has access to them and they are now in your account. 

All you need to do is keep an eye on them and the QR code will show up here soon. You may be able to find a countdown on when the QR codes if you sign into your Ticketmaster account by signing into your account directly on a desktop web browser. 

Have so much fun at the show!