cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kolibriolga
Stagehand

No confirmation, risk of tickets arriving too late

It's my first time buying at StubHub. Recently I purchased two tickets for Rammstein in Warsaw but I never received any confirmation.
Also I will be traveling from Portugal just to see this concert, and I noticed it was said that the tickets might arrive at July 15th, 1 day before the concert (which is the day I leave Portugal, to go to Poland to see that concert).

Is there a way of getting the tickets electronically and not physically? Also is there a way of getting them earlier than the day before the concert?
Do you guys know anything about this? I'm very scared because I already have the flights and hotel arranged and this concert is the only reason for my trip... I can't find a support number that could work in Portugal. Only one that works from USA.

4 REPLIES 4
PshHannah
Team Mascot

Re: No confirmation, risk of tickets arriving too late

I'm having the same issue.
Bought tickets last night. Didn't realize it wasn't instant send of tickets.
My concert is tonight.
Haven't received the actual tickets.
kolibriolga
Stagehand

Omg... I hope it works out for you...

Let us know if you made it!
good luck xx

justinnovello
New User

Yeah.. I'm a bit worried.. I ordered mine on March 9, concert is May 12th. Seller was notified, then I got a shipped order email, but I don't have the tickets, another email says they could deliver May 12th. I've people flying in from a far to this concert next week and I may not have tickets..  So.. I'm to travel to the venue and wait (Crossing my fingers and squeezing my eyes) to get these tickets.. bummmed..

I really thought Stubhub would be easy, but they seem to make it more complicated without having any guidelines for this. One friend had to cancel due to Covid, so I'm trying to sell one ticket, but now, I figure I'll just use the insurance and cancel all of them instead of possibly getting zero tickets. I'm sooo confused. 

kolibriolga
Stagehand

I can imagine... it's a really scary situation especially when it's a very expensive ticket, and it's even more worrying when you have to travel abroad for it...

I wish you luck with this, and I hope both our cases end up well. Let me know how everything ended up.

xx

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here