cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I was told that I could login to find my credit for a cancelled event in my stubhub wallet, but there’s nothing there. And my card that I used to purchase the tickets was cancelled. I want to get ahold of customer service to be able to get either credit or a refund, but am disconnected on the help line before I can speak to anyone. Any tips on how to contact customer support to be able to get what the email promised?
SFCraigSF
New User
Answered! Go to solution

"Keep 120% credit" button not in my wallet

I have had a credit for over a year.  Spent part of it for opening day baseball tickets but have a remaining balance. Today's email indicates the 120% can be kept on their books if i go to the wallet and click "Keep 120% credit", but there is no such button in the wallet.  I do NOT want to receive a cashout on the balance based on 100% of the original purchase. 

Im posting this for verification i contacted stubhub about this.  Everyone is right, there is no convenient way to contact them. 

Craig Joyner

Pacifica CA

sbasch
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Re: "Keep 120% credit" button not in my wallet

Same issue here. I'd like to keep credit..........

secollet
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Same issue here

CL25
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Same here and I have been on hold for an hour.

joe17
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Same. Annoying. 

Carterbond
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

same here, no way to get ahold of them, sat on hold (which is obviously a scam to get customers to go away) for 2 hours so far today.  no way to email them, seems like a giant scam to just wear out thweir customers.

aswartz
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Cash Refund

Attempting to receive cash back for a show that was cancelled in January.  When I enter the code in the Wallet, it says this discount was already applied to my account.  However I cannot see any trace of this anywhere within my profile.  I have reviewed my payment method account and there has been no activity to/from Stub Hub since I purchased the tickets in December 2019.  How do I make sure I get this cash refund within the very short timeframe it's available? 

Aloha
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Refund for cancelled event due to Covid

I did not get the 120% email. My event has been cancelled. Should I just wait and see if a refund will be made to my card
abattaglia
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Keep my credit

I received the email saying that Stubhub was giving back a refund on previously cancelled tickets.  It said that if I wanted to keep the 120% credit I have to call in.  I have tried calling for 3 days now and I get put on hold every time (I wait over 45 minutes each time).  I DO NOT WANT THE REFUND, I just want to keep the money in my stubhub account.  What am I supposed to do?

mm2878
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Keep my credit

I am having the exact same issue - been on hold over an hour each time. Button not appearing and i am on an actual computer! this is crazy...ugh