cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acarver
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

No credit in wallet like told in email - how do you get ahold of a human to help?

I was told that I could login to find my credit for a cancelled event in my stubhub wallet, but there’s nothing there. And my card that I used to purchase the tickets was cancelled. I want to get ahold of customer service to be able to get either credit or a refund, but am disconnected on the help line before I can speak to anyone. Any tips on how to contact customer support to be able to get what the email promised?
51 REPLIES 51
Webspinner202
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Re: No credit in wallet like told in email - how do you get ahold of a human to help?

I'm having the same problem. Have called customer support several times and the automated answering service has disconnected me each time. Very frustrating, and I can't locate any customer service e-mail address or anything on their "contact" page. 

Acarver
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: No credit in wallet like told in email - how do you get ahold of a human to help?

I can’t find an email either.
al2
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I got thru on the 1-866-788-2482 number but was put on hold for over an hour so far and no answer.  No email to be found anywhere on their site. Terrible Customer Service.

Valerie21478
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same probelm.  This is incredibly frustrating.  They should have just given us the option for refund when they knew our events were going to be cancelled.  I do not have the 120% option in my wallet either.  Cannot get through to anyone in customer service, but reading through this thread it seems like it is a wasted effort anyway.  My access code to the event is obviously no longer active.  I do have my original invoice so at least I have that.  I guess they will just put the money back into my Paypal??

MKMIndy
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I had same issue...I finally got a hold of a CSR, after 80 minutes on hold. They had to manually issue the credit due to a systems error. The issue now is that the system wont let me use the credit to purchase the concert we want. 

TrashWebsite
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Yep, same boat here. I feel better knowing its not just me. Literally created this account just to complain about how awful this customer service is. Hopefully they can figure this out so I can NEVER have to use this company again.

GabeH
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Inactive Coupon Code

I received the email today about the option to cash out my coupon credit for 120% from last year and while I do still have the coupon code when I try to add it to my wallet it just says “inactive” and that’s about it... I’ve been seeing a lot of other people having issues today as well. Any insight will be appreciated, thanks.
mosdefaiko
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Inactive Coupon Code

Commenting for visibility. I'm experiencing this same issue except it told me that I already used my coupon, which is untrue.

@TeamStubHub 

GabeH
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Inactive Coupon Code

That’s pretty much what I’m getting as well. If you find a good answer please let me know.