cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emcauliffe
Rookie

No mobile ticket transfer email

Hi

Said ticket was transferred but no email received for mobile ticket transfer acceptance
30 REPLIES 30
kb233w3
Stagehand

Re: No mobile ticket transfer email

Same here.  Mine was on July 14th.

Received a StubHub email saying the seller sent the ticket.  The email said I would receive a 'ticket transfer email'. 

That email has not arrived and I checked everything in my JUNK folder.

What do I now? 

ChiefJones
Rookie

Have tyou gotten any responce, I am having the same issue!!

dnazarian
Waterboy

Same situation here. I got an email saying that the seller has shipped them to me but I have never received an email to accept them. And unless I’m willing to sit on hold for three hours, there is no way to check or have anyone follow up with the seller.
Andreag
Waterboy

I have the same situation as well! Tried calling them every day for the last two weeks and even left my number for them to call me back. What a bs way to conduct business! Over 3 hour wait times and no email customer service?? Employees are paid to play ping pong not help customers. You’ve lost me and my tribe as customers
Suet21
New User

How do you get in touch with customer service?? It is so frustrating not to be able to call or email anyone. How did yiu find a number for them
trod
Stagehand

I have the same issue as well.

I ordered my ticket on July 19th. Next day I got a "Your tickets have been shipped" e-mail saying that the seller has transferred my ticket to my e-mail address. Today is July 21st, and I still have not received any e-mail with the ticket. I've checked all my folders including spam/junk folders, using search keywords including "transfer", "ticket", and the name of the event, and I find nothing.

I tried getting in touch with customer service over the phone, and was told wait time to speak to a human is 3 hours. Ridiculous.

Hoping I can get in touch with a StubHub representative this way. In the meantime I have filed a dispute charge with my credit card company, so hopefully they would be able to assist as well. I saw many complaints filed on Consumer Affairs that also faced this same situation, so I am not feeling optimistic about this issue at all.

kb233w3
Stagehand

I contacted my US Congress rep.  Maybe try the same.

ChiefJones
Rookie

Any success yet? I am having the same problem!!

kltlc0706
Waterboy

I too have the same problem. No email to accept my tickets. Now I am locked out of my account and says no email exists even though they have sent me verification of my order and account. I too have tried to contact the credit company to dispute charges. Very poor customer service and can’t get through on the telephone.