cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
jaheka14
Stagehand

PIT General Admission

This is my first time purchasing tickets. I would like to go to the Thomas Rhett concert in Bossier City, LA. I was looking at tickets and saw that I can purchase "Pit General Admission". I thought when you're in the pit, you dont have assigned seats? It is a first come first serve basis. Also, it gives me "row GA0". What does that mean? Beacuse it has price ranged from $66- $250... SOS someone please help!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: PIT General Admission

It all depends on who is selling them, someone who wants to dump the tickets quickly vs. someone who wants to hold on longer hoping to turn more of a profit. There is no difference in the GA Pit, fyi just get there earlier than others to secure a better standing room location. Thomas Rhett is awesome in concert btw one of my favorites. If this is a solution to your question please mark it prepared if you can.

6 Comments

Hey @jaheka14, all pit general admission are going to be standing room only in front of the stage. There are no seats, so there are no rows or seat numbers that you have to worry about. Ticketmaster will assign a row and a seat to the GA tickets but it doesn't mean anything so don't worry about seeing this, it's standard. Plus on SH, you have to add a row when entering your tickets for sale, so odds are you are seeing exactly what is on the seller's ticket, but the ticket is for the Pit. 

Hope this is a solution to your question. 

jaheka14
Stagehand

Okay I thought so but I wanted to double check before purchasing. Do you know why they’re priced differently? Or is that depending on who is selling them?

It all depends on who is selling them, someone who wants to dump the tickets quickly vs. someone who wants to hold on longer hoping to turn more of a profit. There is no difference in the GA Pit, fyi just get there earlier than others to secure a better standing room location. Thomas Rhett is awesome in concert btw one of my favorites. If this is a solution to your question please mark it prepared if you can.

Rahson456
Waterboy

Thanks @billycrowe14, but how do I sell it if i am not able to put in a section or seat? The Pit is not an option. Can you help please

Thank you

Highlighted

Typically, if you name the section what others are naming it you will be fine. The mapping will pick up on GA Pit or Pit General Admission. What event is this for? @Rahson456

Rahson456
Waterboy

It is for the Diplomats concert on August 18th. The map didn’t pick up the Pit area. It has a drop box were you can choose the section. I will see if that map picks it up.