cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot

Paid for tickets. Never received them. One week late today.

Received 3 emails from stubhub each saying my tickets were ready. None of the emails have had any links or any information. Nothing to click nowhere to go. When I view my order from the link in the original purchase email it says:

Event Status: TBA
Flash Seats transfer
Tickets transferred
With a big pink button that says "Accept Tickets" that doesn't do anything at all (tried on microsoft edge, chrome and firefox). I made an account on flash seats with my exact email that I used on the stubhub transaction and nothing is there. 

Where did my tickets go? Why have I not received tickets I paid for? They were supposed to get to me on July 19th. It's now July 26th. I want my tickets or a refund.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Paid for tickets. Never received them. One week late today.

Hey there, @spork7426. Apologies for the frustrations. Was your event rescheduled to a date next year, by chance? 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

It's rescheduled as "TBA" but my concern is the system is telling me I got tickets I never did. Three separate times. I don't want to get to the rescheduled date a year from now and get a "yeah we sent you the tickets a year ago nothing we can do". I haven't received ANY information on how the rescheduling is going to work other than the original tickets should be honored at the later date to my knowledge. Just wondering if I'm still on track for getting my tickets or if theyre considered "sent" when I never actually got anything.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Apologies for any confusion! Most sellers are experiencing delays in receiving tickets due to the rescheduling of events. I'd be happy to review your order and sent you a Private Message.