Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
jackyjacky524
Backup Singer

Parking Ticket Question

I'm trying to purchase a parking ticket titled 

PARKING PASSES ONLY Bethel Music's Heaven Come Confrence 3 Day Pass Tickets

This event runs from Thursday to Saturday; however the date for this listing showed only Thursday. I know Stubhub only lists the beginning date of the event, but it's rather confusing as to whether this ticket is valid for Thursday only or valid for all 3 days of the event. 

Is there a way to contact the seller to ask for more detail?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Parking Ticket Question

@jackyjacky524 Apologies for the confusion there. This would be all the 3 day passes listed on our site, as stated in the event name. You are also more than welcome to purchase each day individually if desired under the separate events.

7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jackyjacky524! Apologies for the confusion. If you follow the link here, it will take you to all the 3-day parking passes we have listed on site for the event. 😊

jackyjacky524
Backup Singer

Thank you @JakeK  for replying, but unfortunately all those passes have the date for the event listed as TBA as well. 

Moderator Moderator

@jackyjacky524 Apologies for the confusion there. This would be all the 3 day passes listed on our site, as stated in the event name. You are also more than welcome to purchase each day individually if desired under the separate events.

jackyjacky524
Backup Singer

@JakeK wrote:

@jackyjacky524Apologies for the confusion there. This would be all the 3 day passes listed on our site, as stated in the event name. You are also more than welcome to purchase each day individually if desired under the separate events.

@JakeK, I apologize for keep asking questions, but how did you know that it is a 3 day parking pass and not a 1 hour, 2 hour, or 1 day only pass? Given that the title of the event was Bethel Music's Heaven Come Conference 3 Day Pass. The title only says "Parking Passes Only."

Moderator Moderator

@jackyjacky524 no need to apologize, I am always here to assist. With it stating that the parking passes are for all 3 days, we would then go about guaranteeing you the 3 days of parking under our FanProtect Guarantee. If you make the purchase, and the parking pass is only for 1 of the 3 days, we will then go about finding you the other 2 replacement dates to make sure you are able to park all 3 days.  😊

jackyjacky524
Backup Singer

@JakeK wrote:

@jackyjacky524 no need to apologize, I am always here to assist. With it stating that the parking passes are for all 3 days, we would then go about guaranteeing you the 3 days of parking under our FanProtect Guarantee. If you make the purchase, and the parking pass is only for 1 of the 3 days, we will then go about finding you the other 2 replacement dates to make sure you are able to park all 3 days.  😊

@JakeK Thank you for being so patient and answering my questions. 

Moderator Moderator

@jackyjacky524 Glad to be of help at any time! If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to send me or any one of our moderators a private message. 😊