cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Ape_
New User

Payment through paypal

Sold tickets last Thursday. The event was Monday night and I’m still not seeing any payment processing or any notifications for the payment.
All I am seeing is that the tickets were sold and delivered on 8/9.
This is my first time using PayPal, anyone have any insight on the process of getting paid?
3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Payment through paypal

Hey there, @Ape_

Sorry for the concerns on this. PayPal payments take about 3-5 business days from the time of delivery. If the tickets were delivered on the 9th, today would be the 3rd business day. If you do not receive that payment by Friday, please feel free to reach out to me directly via private message. I am more than happy to take a second look if necessary. 

Thank you,

Sean

Highlighted

I have due payments from sales tht go back 8 days. I specifically switched from Direct Deposit to PayPal because a StubHub employee told me that would be the fastest way to get paid. Now my payments take longer than ever to reach me. Considering the buyer pays instantly there is no reaon StubHub should take any longer than 72 hours to pay out a seller. I am a large seller with a PayPal Business Acct. These delays are crippling for a small independant business person who operates in this industry. 

Moderator Moderator

@ImpeachDolan,

If you have delayed payments, please feel free to reach out to one of the mods via private message so we can check on that for you. Payments will process in about 3-5 business days from the time of delivery, regardless of the payment method. We will always be happy to double check on the status if you need.