cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cwilson1969
Team Mascot

Poor customer service

I purchased tickets in April for a concert on July 30th 6:00 pm EST,  it is now July 30th and still no tickets.  Their customer service is terrible- I was told I would have tickets by the 28th and now they are telling me I have to wait until 6:00 pm to get my tickets.  They need to be more responsible when they are purchasing tickets from other vendors to assure you receive yours prior to the event not the time the event will start.  These tickets were 1100.00, I have had to pay for a hotel because the concert is in another state from every I live and they do not care all their rep can say is "you just have to wait and after the promise time then they will attempt to help." In this case it's after the start of the concert

1 REPLY 1
Bigbadtom
Jockey

Re: Poor customer service

Hello. Stubhub does not own the tickets or keep an inventory. You are buying from a third party. I do agree that it is not good practice to wait until hours before the show for your tickets. However, tickets are often times not transferable until 24-48 hours before the game / show.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here