cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team Mascot

Prices being shown in Euros for a US event

Looking at a US event (2021 college national championship game) on my account and I see prices shown in Euros. Below price, stubhub says:  "Prices are shown in EUR for informational purposes only. You will be charged in USD."  I see no place to change this back to $. WHY on earth would SH do this????  I'm always dumbfounded at the changes SH does like this for no reason (changing prices shown when selling tickets, ability to see "sold tickets" in additional to "listed tickets"  etc....).

If anyone has any insight to convert price back to $$$, I would appreciate it.

TIA! 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Prices being shown in Euros for a US event

Hello, @davisisland. We haven't implemented a change of this nature so, it sounds like your location settings may be off. If you are on your phone, you may need to update your location through the "settings." We are seeing prices in USD for CFP, not Euros. 

Team Mascot

Thanks NIkki.  Its on a home computer.  Settings on computer are set for US...EST.  Settings on SH are set for my home town.  Seeing Euro for every event.  Any other suggestions.  Thanks in advance!

Hey there, @davisisland! When you navigate directly to this link for 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship Tickets does it still show EUR instead of USD? It's possible you may have landed on one of our International sites.

Also, if you're using a VPN, it may be affecting your overall location settings.

Team Mascot

Thanks Moderator.....still showing in Euro when I click on the link.  All settings on home computer (desktop) show US/EST. App on iphone shows $.  Have not chnaged any setting on home computer. Been a long time SH user. Quite odd...

This is link I use:  

College Football Playoff Miami Gardens [1/11/2021] Tickets - StubHub!

Quite odd, indeed! If you navigate to the front page of our site and scroll to the bottom of the page, do you see these options?

Team Mascot

Ahhhh..that did the trick.  Mine had Euro at bottom.  Changed it to $ and it appears fixed.

Now, my f/u ? is why would that happen when I know I didn't change that currency setting??? 

Its a similar phenomena to when sometimes when I sell tickets you see sometimes the price shows up as say $245...and then next time you check listing, without changing anything...it shows $222.45 (or something like that). Recently I was selling tickets for an event and for weeks you could see the actual sales data (what tickets were selling for)--in addition to active listings. Then one day, the tab to see sales disappeared and you could only see Active listings. Dont understand why that occurs.  I mention this b/c it just seems odd how system changes things out of the blue...

Many thanks for the help on the currency issue!  Hope you have a Merry Christmas!  Best-

Hm, don't have an answer for how that happened, unfortunately. 

We periodically update our site and features and apologize for any inconvenience any of these changes may have caused.