cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carolynn
Team Mascot

Purchased tickets

I bought a my chemical romance ticket and I got the confirmation email, I went to view the ticket, but because I bought the ticket as a “guest” I can’t see the ticket because it asks me to sign in, but when I tried the sign up option I couldn’t do it, so I went into the website again and made an account and used my code from the email and again it asked me to sign in, and this time because I already had an account I signed in, except it kept saying “ops, something went wrong” so I would like to know how I can view my ticket since I purchased it without making an account
4 REPLIES 4
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Purchased tickets

Hi, @Carolynn! When you purchase as a guest, you can only access your order with the access code that is emailed to you after the tickets have been delivered. If you have not received an email with the access code, your tickets have not quite been delivered. Not to worry, you should have received notification of the estimated delivery date that you can expect to receive your tickets. Once they are sent, you will be able to use the access code, your email address & phone number to download your tickets. Does that make sense? We don't want you to stress! 

Carolynn
Team Mascot

Yes I used the link from my email, put my code in, with my phone number, and it showed me my order, and then under it has a button that says “view ticket” and when I click that it makes me sign in witch doesn’t actually work
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

That just means that your tickets haven't been delivered quite yet! It sounds like you haven't received the "Your tickets have been delivered!" email quite yet. Send me a private message with your email address & zip/postal code and I'd be happy to check on the date that your tickets are set to be delivered. It's usually closer to the event date, @Carolynn

Frylock715
New User

Hi, I know this is an older thread but i am having a similar problem with some My Chemical Romance tickets. Could you check on my tickets too?  Thanks