cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot

Rammstein concert

I looked onto my phone about the Rammstein concert that I'm going to in August and it says postponed. like do I still go on that date or have it to be reschedule again?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Rammstein concert

Hi, @RammsteinGirl25! Dedicated fan with that username. That's what we love! Rammstein is still showing as postponed on the primary -  https://www.ticketmaster.com/rammstein-north-america-stadium-tour-philadelphia-pennsylvania/event/02.... We would not recommend heading to the event on the original date rather, stay tuned as we hope that the artist/promoter will update the details soon. When they do, we will send you an email with the details! 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

So I should just hold onto my tickets? 

Highlighted
Headliner

Hi Rammsteingirl

Yes you should definitely hold onto to your tickets. If the concert is postponed and eventually rescheduled your tickets will be good for the new date. If the show ends up being cancelled you will receive a refund/credit voucher for your purchase
Highlighted
Team Mascot

Will I be getting new tickets by mail? cause I got an email last night saying that they reschedule for August 26 2021 and it shows up my order # so does that mean I'll be getting new tickets by mail?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey there, @RammsteinGirl25! The tickets you have in hand should be valid for the new date. If tickets are reissued, we will review and send out more information on the next steps.

Highlighted
Waterboy

Hi Nikki, 

Rammstein, as well as the Ticketmaster, have announced that the concert in August 2020 is canceled. How does a refund for the tickets work is the show is canceled?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @ar_vogs! You can read all about our Cancelation Policy by clicking here

Highlighted
Rookie

Are stub hub tickets valid in Europe? Many are saying that they are not accepted since they are not personalized. Only acceptable in the USA