cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Refund Please or at least extend the expiration date on coupon

I have over $1500 for a cancelled few concerts. While I would like a refund if possilbe as an alternative can you extend the expiration date on the coupon. Not much is going to happen in 2020 and then we only have next year. I think 5 yrs would have been nice if a refund could not be provided. Please let me know and thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Refund Please or at least extend the expiration date on coupon

Hi @Brucefeingold! If you're not able to use the full amount of the coupon by December of 2021, we can extend the remaining balance for an additional year. We want to ensure our fans have plenty of time to find some amazing experiences to attend.

Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Can I also request an extended expiration date for a coupon?  How?

Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @jeje! If you send us a Private Message with the email address and zip/postal code on your account, we'd be happy to look into extending that credit for you. Please note, we're not able to extend promotional discounts. https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage

New User
Answered! Go to solution

Newly issued reimbursement coupons May 2020

I want to ensure the Reimbursement for Canceled Events due to Covid 19 coupons will be extended past the 12/31/2021deadline if concerts and other large crowd events are not resumed by then. How do I do this?
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Newly issued reimbursement coupons May 2020

Hi @DrCarrieMD! I merged your post to this thread since I had just addressed this same question. If you haven't used the full coupon amount by December of 2021, you can reach out to us at that time and we can put the extension through for you.