cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Refund on cancelled events due to COVID

We purchased tickets for a Concert for June 6th 2020 and of course it was cancelled because of COVID.  How do we get a refund, I can not get ahold of customer support.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Refund on cancelled events due to COVID

Hi there, @twhite. BTS has officially postponed their entire tour including the show at Soldier Field - https://soldierfield.net/node/660. The new event dates have not yet been announced and because we are not responsible for event changes, we would be unable to provide compensation on this order. We are waiting for the new event date to be announced. Once it has, we will be sure to send you an email. 

Highlighted
Stagehand

@NikkiM That isn't acceptable... They may not reschedule for some time.  I want a full refund as it is not listed as postponed but cancelled.  I paid for an event on June 6, 2020 that was cancelled.  Even if it is rescheduled at some point, that may conflict with my work responsibilities.

Thanks
Teri White
Highlighted

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this will cause, @twhite. Compensation will not be issued when an event is scheduled to take place at a later date.