cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkloc
Team Mascot

Rescheduled Event

I purchased tickets for the Archspire show at Rickshaw for Oct 30. This event has been rescheduled for Nov 26. When I view my tickets it says the event has ended, with no mention of a rescheduled date. I also cannot access a barcode for these tickets, since it is a past event. Will they still be valid? What can I do?

5 REPLIES 5
TeamStubHub

Re: Rescheduled Event

Hey there, thank you for reaching out! When an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the new date. If they are not, we will send you an email notification about the change and how to obtain the new tickets. Please reach back out if you need any further assistance. 

kkloc
Team Mascot

When I try to view my tickets for this event, it says the event is over. I cannot see the tickets themselves, only the receipt...How can I view my actual tickets?

TeamStubHub

It can show up like that if the new event date hasn't been confirmed yet. Since there isn't a date for the event often it will say that it's already happened. Since the original date is set in the past. Once the new date is scheduled, you'll be able to see the tickets.

kkloc
Team Mascot

The show is tonight and my ticket is still not available. Is there something I can do?

TeamStubHub

I’d be happy to take a look at the status of your order. I sent you a PM. Respond there and we'll look into this together.